We at the Cooperstown Bed and Breakfast are committed to the health and well-being of our guests and staff. We are dedicated to doing everything possible to protect everyone’s health and safety. We are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 and the pandemic through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the local health departments.
The safety of our guests and associates is of paramount importance. We encourage our guests to review all federal, state, and local permitted traveler guidance before making a hotel reservation and before travel, as this guidance is being updated frequently.
General Safety Procedures:
While staying with us, we ask you to follow our social distancing guidelines which include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining 6 feet between you and other parties.
- Wearing a face mask at all times in public areas.
- Washing your hands on a regular basis.
- In order to ensure enough time to sanitize guest rooms between stays, check-in will begin at 3 pm and check out will be at 11 am. We will not be able to offer early check-ins or late check outs. Every room is deep-cleaned with CDC-approved disinfectants after each check-out.
- All guests will have their choice of an independent or staff-led check-in process. Please let us know you’ve arrived via our Ring in the lobby to let us know which you’d prefer.
- Check-in packets containing guest room keys, recommended dining/take-out menus, an information guide (with a map of the village), and pocket-size hand sanitizers will be in your room for your convenience.
In-Room Cleaning and Safety:
- We will strive to provide contactless check-in /check-out. Your reservation balance will be run at check-out and the receipt will be e-mailed to the guest eliminating the need for credit card exchange (unless you have a new or different card). Cash payment continues to be an option.
- Once you have checked in, your room will not be entered by any employee of the inn unless there’s an emergency.
- All linens are cleaned and disinfected after each stay. To obtain fresh towels, you will need to put them the laundry bag you will find in your bathroom and place them in the hallway. The fresh towels will be hung on your door handle in a bag.
Dining and Public Spaces Lobby, Libraries, Corridors:
- We’re adjusting our food and beverage offerings to adhere to the new guidelines and stay as contactless as possible. Until further notice we will be serving breakfast as take-out only. Guests are welcome to dine at one of our outdoor tables on the porch or in the gazebo.
- Hand sanitizer stations for guests are located throughout the inn.
- The libraries are open, but we asked our guests to please not handle the books until COVID-19 has passed.
Government Mandates and Updated Advisories:
This location may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place including national, state, and local health advisories and requirements. Depending on where you are traveling from. Please see the below links for up-to-date travel information:
If health circumstances create a situation where we need to close our hotel, we will advise you with as much notice as possible so you may make alternate arrangements. If this occurs, we will be granting full refunds.