We at the Cooperstown Bed and Breakfast are committed to the health and well-being of our guests and staff. We are dedicated to doing everything possible to protect everyone’s health and safety. We are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 and the pandemic through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the local health departments.
The safety of our guests and associates is of paramount importance. We encourage our guests to review all federal, state, and local permitted traveler guidance before making a hotel reservation and before travel, as this guidance is being updated frequently.
General Safety Procedures:
While staying with us, we ask you to follow our social distancing guidelines which include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining 6 feet between you and other parties.
- Washing your hands on a regular basis.
- In order to ensure enough time to sanitize guest rooms between stays, check-in will begin at 3 pm and check out will be at 11 am. We will not be able to offer early check-ins or late check outs. Every room is deep-cleaned with CDC-approved disinfectants after each check-out.
In-Room Cleaning and Safety:
- Once you have checked in, your room will not be entered by any employee of the inn unless you place the sign on the doorknob, “Please Tidy My Room”. We will straighten the bed, remove trash, and replace any towels which are on the floor. We will only replace your bed linins after a week-long stay.
- All linens are cleaned and disinfected after each stay. To obtain fresh towels, you can put them in the them the laundry bag you will find in your bathroom and place them in the hallway. The fresh towels will be hung on your door handle in a bag.
Dining and Public Spaces Lobby, Libraries, Corridors:
- We have attempted to ensure all dining tables are more that six-feet apart, However, you will see that keeping a six-foot separation in our main dining room is difficult.
Government Mandates and Updated Advisories:
This location may have COVID-19 travel restrictions in place including national, state, and local health advisories and requirements. Depending on where you are traveling from. Please see the below links for up-to-date travel information:
If health circumstances create a situation where we need to close our hotel, we will advise you with as much notice as possible so you may make alternate arrangements. If this occurs, we will be granting full refunds.